Saturday, January 16, 2010

Oh gosh its been forever

Dang! I havent blogged in a long time! So how is everyone?
Well anyways let's get down to business shall we?
So its now 2010! Hope everyone had a happy new year. I sure did.
What else?
The earthquake in Haiti is terrible I know a lot of people are suffering I wish there was a way that I can continue giving my help. I have friends that have family out there and I pray for their families to be safe.
I recently moved over christmas so that's good news. I like this house better because it looks more extravagant lol maybe i'm weird.
I dyed my hair like i've been wanting to do for months! It's now brown instead of red. I will soon be posting pictures but unfortunately my camera batteries are dead right now.
What else? Uhm no boyfriend still there are some options buut I like this single life right now. It gives me the chance to take a step back and fix myself and think about myself first.

But thats all for now so I guess I will be coming back soon. =)

No comments: